$1,040,000 | 4 Beds | 4 Baths | 4454 sq ft
One of a kind ranch home located at the end of a cul-de-sac and backing to open space, with 240 degree views of the Table Mountains, Mt Zion, and Lookout Mountain, in the highly-sought after North Forty development. This is a showcase home inside and out with expansive views from nearly every room, a bright southern exposure, and Roman shades & wooden slatted blinds on most windows.
- Senco windows with UV protections
- Powered “fresh air” kitchen skylight
- Solar power; terraced gardens
- Master bath with a fireplace, doorless walk-in shower, and elegant travertine-bordered soaking tub
- 400 bottle temp controlled wine cellar with travertine floor
- Large heated workshop opening to a professionally landscaped yard
- Ample storage throughout
The Chef’s kitchen has everything you will ever need: Viking 6-burner gas stove, 2 convection ovens; 6’x6′ island w/ leathered granite countertop, granite backsplash, magnificent quarter-sawn oak cabinets in a rich tobacco-colored stain, bead board touches, plus a huge walk-in pantry.
3D Interactive Tour
The home also has a beautiful covered front porch as well as an expansive back deck, perfect for Colorado outdoor living. Trail access from your front door for running, hiking, or biking. Easy access (walkable/bikeable) to downtown Golden, Colorado School of Mines, top-rated Mitchell Elementary, North Table Mountain Trailhead, and Cannonball Creek Brewery. No HOA fees. Perfect for entertaining, inside or outside. This is an AMAZING home and won’t last!